UT Weld Flaw Characteristics & Sizing
- Factors affecting transmission of sound
- Factors affecting reflection of sound transmission
- Factors affecting echo performance from reflectors
- Discontinuity characteristics
- Echo dynamics of flaws
- Scanning techniques and mapping flaws
- And many more!!
Upon completion of this subject, students will:
- Understand the various types of equipment and transducers
- The ability to characterize signals
- The ability to calibrate, perform, and document particular examinations per applicable code requirements.
Course includes 20 hr hands-on training. These hours incorporate Instructor demonstration of calibration of equipment, scanning of various samples, data transfer, etc. 50 Total Hours of classroom training are accredited to students after successful completion by demonstration of knowledge by exam.
What Our Customers Say