ASNT ISQ UTT Hands on Preparatory Course
- Detection thresholds
- Roof angles & V-path Correction
- Measuring rates
- Various types of equipment
- Calibration & scanning techniques
- Damage mechanisms causing wall loss (erosion, corrosion, etc)
- Performing a grid map, storing of readings, and localized scans
- Reporting & recording of defects
Upon completion of this subject, students will:
- Understand the various types of equipment and transducers
- The ability to characterize signals
- The ability to calibrate, perform, and document particular examinations per applicable code requirements.
Course includes 10 hr hands-on training. These hours incorporate Instructor demonstration of calibration of equipment, scanning of various samples, data transfer, etc. 10 Total Hours of classroom training are accredited to students after successful completion by demonstration of knowledge by exam.
What Our Customers Say