ASNT Level III R.E.A.C.T Program
Ready to excel the future of your business?
Our R.E.A.C.T program is designed for companies who require Level III services to either create and/or maintain their in-house NDT program but may not have a full time Level III on staff.
R: Review & Audit Your Program
E: Evaluate Your Needs
A: Administer or Maintain Your NDT program
C: Provide Consultation to Technical Inquires
T: Train Your Employees
The program cost is less than a month's salary as a full-time ASNT Level III inspector.
The average full-time ASNT Level III salary excluding benefits is $133,584 according to PQNDT 2019 Salary Survey.
The REACT program also allows you to choose the course path that provides the most benefit to you:
Summary of ASNT Level III Program Services
- Audit of your company NDT programs and make/recommend changes or updates;
- Review personnel certification program and make/recommend changes;
- Review and make/recommend revisions to NDT procedures;
- Review personnel files, update and provide training if necessary;
- Develop NDT staff;
- Review all training programs and make/recommend changes;
- Review NDT exams and rewrite if necessary;
- Review of all NDT equipment and make recommendations
- Review & certify NDT Personnel
- Re-certify personnel requiring re-certification;
- Interface with management to discuss/recommend improvements to the NDT program;
- Audit and review all records to insure that they are being kept up;
- Train personnel in any NDT method or technique needed;
- Visit NDT personnel in the field to ensure they are meeting client requirements;
- Interface with your clients as needed to discuss and resolve any problems;
- Resolve any internal NDT problems;
- Set up new NDT programs
We understand the difficulty in maintaining qualification summaries, certification records & revisions to NDE procedures due to updated construction codes. Our goal is to provide all program members instant access to an NDT Level III via e-mail or phone & provide responses to inquiries within 24 hours.