Ultrasonic Level II
- History & fundamentals of Ultrasonic Testing
- Overview of the various testing applications
- Various types of equipment
- Advantages & limitations
- Indications and defects
- Reporting & Recording of defects
Upon completion of this subject, students will:
- Understand the various types of equipment and transducers
- The ability to characterize signals
- The ability to calibrate, perform, and document particular examinations per applicable code requirements.
Course includes 10 hr hands-on training. These hours incorporate Instructor demonstration of plotting techniques, explanation of signals from indications, etc. . 40 Total Hours of classroom training are accredited to students after successful completion by demonstration of knowledge by exam. All topics and materials covered in NDE course are as required by ANSI/ASNT CP-105.
What Our Customers Say